Tuesday 10 May 2011

Beginner!


My first attempt to write a blog...Well, I can say myself as a 'beginner' in blogging (as the title indicates!)...I started off with this.. to make my vacation aft the 3rd yr of college, a worthy n content one..and it is the inspiration I drew from my friends' blogs, that I decide to write one on (n for) my own! Hope this will remain as a wonderful collection of my treasured memories of different times of my life...remembrance of my past-(experiences n happy moments)...reflection of my inner voices!.... precious ppl i met in my life..
Wish I do blog frequently n make myself feel always..."EXCITED TO BE ALIVE"!!:)

6 comments:

  1. thats a good beginning indeed!!! expecting more from u in the future.. :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will try to meet ur expectations!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one subha! :) :) Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey.. nice to see you blogging..:)

    ReplyDelete